Can you confirm and evidence that your Supervisors have the required coaching and assessment skills to perform their roles?
RWA has built and designed an online learning and assessment pathway for Supervisors which will meet the needs of insurance broking firms and help them understand the FCA's objectives around training and competence.
This course is fully hosted on the Development Zone and is included within the standard licence fee, so there are no extra costs or charges.
The course will help your Supervisors:
- Understand the relationship between your T&C Scheme and the FCA objectives
- Understand what is meant by competence and learn how to assess it
- Understand the range of tasks inherent in the Supervisor's role
- Become comfortable with the range of tools that you can use to assess individual's competence
- Understand how to create effective action plans to bring about improved performance
- Recognise when to apply on the job training and when coaching is appropriate
- Be able to identify individual's training and learning needs
- Understand the role of coaching in developing staff and to be able to apply the skills
- Understand your own and others' preferred style of learning.
Why take the course on the Aviva Development Zone?
- 10 online learning modules covering a large range of skills and supervision training
- No extra costs - the whole course is available as part of your standard licence
- Online course and offline workbook - work at your own pace and when working commitments permit
- Online assessments and learning aids
- 24/7 Access - complete your studies in work, at home or on the move
- Final assignment verification - the Supervisor will complete a written assignment as part of the course, which RWA will assess, mark and provide feedback on
- Supervisor Training Badge on completion of the full course after sign off
The Supervisor Pathway is located in the Development Zone Course Catalogue.